The Tulsa Skyride:
- did not operate at the 2021 Tulsa State Fair
- is at real risk of never running again and being taken down
- has been modernized and renovated with hundreds of thousands of dollars invested over the last several years
- is a rare gem that is historic and is an incredible asset to the fair, Tulsa, and Oklahoma
- is a Tulsa tradition and family favorite since 1965
For more information about the skyride’s endangered status, see our home page. Also read comments in support of the skyride received in responses to the petition. Then come back here to sign the petition!
The completed petition will be presented to the Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority (aka Fair Board) along with the Mayor and City Council of Tulsa and any other relevant public official as needed. To contact members of the Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority Board directly, see: Fair Board information.
Thank you for supporting the Tulsa Skyride! Note: You do NOT have to sign in to Google to submit a petition response.
Petition to save the Tulsa Skyride
For information on the privacy of your petition response, see Privacy Information beyond the end of the survey below.
As already mentioned above, the completed petition with your responses will be delivered to the fair board, Tulsa city officials, and any other relevant public officials. Your information will not be shared with anyone else. Your email address will NOT be shared with anyone and will not be included in the petition results.
If you gave permission to have your name, state/province/country, and comment displayed on this website, that information along with the date of your response may be published on this site.
If you haven’t yet signed, please sign the petition to help save the Tulsa Skyride!